If you need a more accessible version of this website, click this button on the right.
Switch to Accessible Site
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Gluten Free & Sugar Free Pumpkin Bread
- 1 cup pumpkin puree (8oz)
- 1 large plantain (7oz peeled)
- 3/4 cup pumpkin seed flour (3oz)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon cloves
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, liquid (2oz)
- 1/4 teaspoon Stevia (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Place pumpkin puree and plantains (peeled) in a food processor or blender. Blend until smooth.
- Add in eggs, spices, vanilla, baking soda and baking powder. Continue to blend.
- Add in pumpkin seed flour (which we soaked overnight, dried in dehydrator, grind into flour). Blend.
- Add in coconut oil (liquid). Blend.
- Lightly grease bread loaf (9x5 loaf pan) with some coconut oil.
- Pour pumpkin bread batter into bread loaf pan.
- Bake for about 40-50 minutes. *Ours went for about 45 minutes.
- Slice and enjoy!